SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rolex Sea Dweller Deep Sea 44 MM
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rolex Sea Dweller Deep Sea 44 MM Login/Join 
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Wow really nice. These are hard to find at the moment. Been on the hunt for months now for my dad. Even Submariners are nowhere to be found. Drop me an email if anybody has a line on one. TIA

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
OP; very, VERY, nice pick up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
Wow really nice. These are hard to find at the moment. Been on the hunt for months now for my dad. Even Submariners are nowhere to be found. Drop me an email if anybody has a line on one. TIA

other forums like www.rolexforums.com have a for sale section. Good luck though. A Sub is going to 14k used. Nuts

New they are 8950

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post