SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WARNING!! Do NOT open this thread!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WARNING!! Do NOT open this thread! Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
So, that's the eastern version of Dr. Pol ?
I expected to see him going in whole arm to the shoulder ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16568 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lesson learned. I will follow all of Paras instructions from now on.

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
So I take it he lost the coin toss.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1375 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
So, you want to be veterinarian because you think it's all puppies and kittens. Take a look at your future.
So you want to be a gynecologist because you think it's all...

Posts: 7429 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can do is wonder what you were searching for when you came across that one Para. :-)

Posts: 1997 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
All I can do is wonder what you were searching for when you came across that one Para. :-)

YouTube has a nasty habit of extrapolating from what you actually click on to what they hope you will click on. Relevance is irrelevant.

In my case, they extrapolate from animal rescue vids, Hickok45, and Russian car crashes, to hoping I'll click on hot Chinese chicks. Not a bad thing.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9226 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Wedding day?

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5189 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Geez you got a big pussy, geez you got a big pussy. Why did you say it twice? I didn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5923 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11024 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
For an elephant, the Tree of the Forbidden Fruit.
Hopefully not for anybody here.

Posts: 9653 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Eh. It wasn’t so bad the 4th or 5th time.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17406 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post