SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's see pics of your guitar(s)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see pics of your guitar(s) Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I think it's basswood with a maple cap. Very hard to photograph that stain.

Posts: 3520 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My last one from a couple years ago. The sales photo was better than the one I took.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
1970 ES 335 Lefty. Factory error [Has a righty neck].

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16668 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
Fender Jazzmaster I’ve had since 1963 or ‘64.

That is absolutely beautiful wear on that!

Have you had it since new?

Posts: 13092 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'll post my Strat once my Spitfire pickguard is in and installed.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
2021 Fender American Prof II Telecaster.

1966 Fender Mustang.

Posts: 2582 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
12GA,

That '66 Mustang looks awesome! Are you the original owner?

Posts: 13092 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
My dad was the guitar player but I bright one of his home to pluck on occasionally or to have for my friends to play. He had a '63 D-28, a 50's Gibson SJ45, an early 80's Les Paul black beauty, a 70's ES335, a newer D18, this D42 and one or two others. He wanted my brother in law to have his D18 and then I brought this one home although I hesitate to call it mine just yet.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
12GA,

That '66 Mustang looks awesome! Are you the original owner?

No - a good friend gave it to me for my son many years ago as a project guitar. I just recently had it it set up.

Posts: 2582 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
My Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 quilt. It's various brothers hanging on the wall behind me.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
This belonged to a great friend of mine. We were in the Army together. We went to basic, OCS and field artillery school together. Lived together in an apartment in Lawton, OK. A few years after he got out, he was in law school in Knoxville and committed suicide. I had just texted him a few weeks prior. His mother texted me from his phone and we stayed in touch. She found out how close we were and sent me his guitar.

Beautiful Gibson Hummingbird. Few days go by that I don't think about him.

[/url]

You could be showing a picture of my late 60's Hummingbird, though mine is a lighter natural top. Those tuning pegs look like they might be Grovers; I put Schallers on mine, but I still have the originals. I do love my Hummingbird.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No basses?!?! Well here's mine, if it works. If y'all can't see them, please let me know.

1998 Warwick thumb 6 neck through
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pjetrLeufKgjrvec7

1977 Rickenbacker 4001
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dwkJGTwcGHCNEELS6

Cort Viva 5 active
https://photos.app.goo.gl/X1ijm7Mb4tXmFTNYA

Ibanez 5 string acoustic
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2UWCxUoQf9nmZxFZ9

Fender Squire
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iTpJW2htnV2WwCWG6

Vester
https://photos.app.goo.gl/S4zixV7wTemBfPe39

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Petr, what do you think of this bass player?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She plays well. The sound crew however failed to bring her volume up in the mix. Maybe I am biased though.

There are so many great musicians in the world, and more on the way, that we have never heard of and never will.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
fwbulldog, great playing!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post