SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm not saying it was aliens, but...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm not saying it was aliens, but... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are Foo Fighters from WW2. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These videos to me are not the most compelling evidence of possible alien visitations. Emphasis is on the word "possible." I doubt that these videos are alien visitors. But who knows? The first word is "unidentified" for a reason.

What I want to see is physical evidence. There is one case in Texas from 1980 that has always interested me. In this case, there is indirect but undeniable physical evidence. Three of the witnesses to the event suffered from severe radiation burns. There were multiple witnesses. Several doctors verified that the victims did in fact suffer severe radiation burns. One of the witnesses subsequently died of cancer. Men in hazmat suits tore up and removed a section of the road where the alleged craft landed. Am I saying that aliens landed in Texas that day - NO. But something sure as hell happened that day. Was it aliens? Who knows.

Here is a link to the story. It is a very brief description of what happened. I read a book about in some years ago that provides a lot more detail. Don't recall the name of the book. But there were plenty of photographs showing the burns, interviews with doctors and other data.

https://www.grunge.com/299546/...andrum-ufo-incident/

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post