SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paging Jeff Yarchin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging Jeff Yarchin Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted
It's time to order Christmas treats for the dogs. Ordinarily I'd do the big name online shopping. I looked up your website and don't see an option to order online from your store. I'd also like to order some carpeted dog steps to put on a hardwood floor for medium to large size dog to get on the bed. Is it an option to order from your store?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5648 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, very kind of you!

We would be honored to earn your business, thank you for thinking of us. We do not have a website but can ship anything we sell, treat wise. We have a huge selection, all made in the US, Canada, with a few from Brasil.

We can schedule a phone call at your convenience and do everything over the phone. SF members get 20% off and we will cover the shipping.

Jeff(@)Petplaceboone.com

Posts: 12938 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post