SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wow, another case of self defense, using a knife.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow, another case of self defense, using a knife. Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
According to my mom, my great grandfather was a barber in the Hyde Park area of Tampa a hundred years ago. He was walking home and was mugged, apparently the guy didn’t realized that my relative cut him from armpit to the wrist and the guy bled out while the police were summoned. No arrest was made.

I carry a knife and gun daily. You never know.

Mom says Ggrandpa used a straight razor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I'm actually impressed. The clerk did a good job. That knife sure was a game changer, turned the hunter into the prey real quick.

I dont think they will prosecute the clerk.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
This will probably go down as justifiable self defense but will have to wait and see if the family will go after the store clerk with civil liabilities such as lawsuits looking for a money settlement. .......... drill sgt.

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Perfect. These assholes met in drug court and at the time of this half-assed robbery, two of them were wearing ankle monitors. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post