SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Refinancing the house etc. due to pending job loss?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Refinancing the house etc. due to pending job loss? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Vaccine"

The word is "vaccine"

If necessary, I'll set "vax" as a word to trigger the moderation queue. IOW, if it appears in a post, that post will not reach the board.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I am not getting the vaccine. I might not even get tetanus shots anymore.

With all the other vaccines, there have been years of testing done before implementation. Plus in my opinion companies back then cared about people now its just the almighty dollar. I don't mean the skilled workers I mean corporate. This is too fast.

If it is so great how come certain government employees are exempt?

I wish I could offer or knew people of your profession to get you a change of employment. Its crazy how many businesses accept the governments agenda.

Its flat out blackmail.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
How would it feel to give up almost all your future and then find it actually was pretty innocuous?

There's another side to this.

How would it feel to give up all your future to find out it actually wasn't innocuous?

People have differing views & concerns on this.

My issue is in the use of force to attain compliance.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
FYI, I am a 4 year veteran 68-72 and VOLUNTEERED for Southeast Asia every one of those years.
Would you be willing to share your reasons for volunteering?

It was my duty.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It was your duty to volunteer?

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Yup, we were at war.

Bob

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You did this, knowing full well that you could lose your life. How many times were you called a fool?

posted Hide Post
quote:
This thread just blows my mind. I will never comprehend the anti vax mentality.

Bob

It's not about the vaccine. It's about the principle. Everyone has their line. For some, this it is. Shouldn't be too hard to understand that.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Glad today that I wasn’t sent there. I would probably be dead like most of my buddies that were sent over.

Terrible way to go rotting from the inside out from that Orange crap.

Bob

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
quote:
You did this, knowing full well that you could lose your life. How many times were you called a fool?

I was called much worse than that for joining up.

Bob

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks for answering my questions, Bob. My point should be self-evident.

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I guess I haven’t changed much.

I think of it as my duty to do whatever I can to be rid of this crap.

Bob

Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bob

That's my point of view as well. I just don't believe this vaccine or many of the other measures foisted upon us are actually effective at getting rid of this crap, and some of the solutions offered (vaccine) are potentially making it worse.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
This ultimatum is unacceptable. I stand to lose my job too, just haven't heard anything from management.

Said it before and I'll say it again, NEVER getting it. NEVER.

Aint had a flu shot in over a decade. I've been told some serious horseshit by Docs over the years. Seen my Dad cure his cancer through diet and I'm doing just fine.

I don't trust what's going on in this country, and the fact that Joe Biden's evil ass and his like want me to get it so bad means I'll go to my grave before I get it. Been nothing but lies since I first heard of this. This evil shut down our country and it still aint open and placating them won't change nothing.

As a free man, which I consider myself to be, gov't don't mandate me to do anything.

ETA: Riley, as a former Loan Officer I'd recommend to Refi to the lowest payment you can if cash flow is a concern. Can always pay over the loan. And figure out what you ACTUALLY need, and can't live without. I call it getting small. Get the big man involved and although could be hard, if you're doing the right thing you'll come out on top.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
placating them won't change nothing.

My feelings exactly. The bar will always be raised

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Maybe this link could help.

https://adflegal.org/resources...id19-vaccine-mandate

My daughters are trying to get around the vaccine mandate, so far still fighting. Daughter #2 turned in a medical exemption, her company wanted my daughter to release her medical records. She told them the state of new mexico only needs a doctor signature for a child to be excempt from school vaccines.

Our vaccine excempt law is written around school age children nothing about adults.

My daughter went back to her doctor and got a letter stating her medical conditions and why the doctor believed she shouldn't get the vaccine.

Today my daughter work said her doctor note is not good enough.
The HR guy has no education or experience in medical world.

The only choice now is religious excemption or get fired.

Biden is a commie.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they marketed the "vaccine" as a preventative measure that was ____% effective then I'd respect the data and let people make their own decisions.

Instead, they called it a "vaccine" when it clearly isn't, was rushed to market and it's amazing how none of the side effects are being reported in the news for fear that more people won't take it.

Most of my family is based in liberal Massachusetts. Friends of our family were first in line to get the vaccine and guess what: one of them nearly died and that's not an exaggeration. She went home and felt the normal soreness of the shot and later that afternoon she was paralyzed. If it wasn't for Alexa and using her voice to call 911 they wouldn't have come and broken down her door to take her to the hospital.

Before the shot she was perfectly fine, exercised regularly, ate properly, etc.

The last I heard she has regained movement but her motor skills are not back to where they were. They still don't know what caused it but refuse to blame the vaccine even though that's the only variable outside her normal retirement routine.

I feel bad for the children whose parents forced this into their children. Bill Gates has put a lot of resources into vaccinating Africa and their birth rates have declined. If there's any unknown long term effects it'll be too late for the kids who never had a choice.

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bob

This is one of the things I just don’t understand about the response to the virus. In two separate conversations with medical professionals recently (dentist & cardiologist) both of whom were adamantly pro-vaccine, but both shared that the way the vaccine works is to teach your body to fight the spike protein so the virus doesn’t get a toehold in your bloodstream, get into your lungs, and make you really sick. Both stated that you can still get the virus, still have the same viral load in your nasal pharynx, still spread the virus. What the vaccine does (supposedly, if we believe the data out of Israel) is prevent you from getting “really sick”. By extension, it does absolutely nothing to stop the spread.

If getting the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting and spreading the disease, why in the world is the biden administration, the mainstream media, social media, the medical establishment, etc so bound and determined to force everyone to be vaccinated? Why?

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Personally, I would just get vaccinated as opposed to losing my job.
Are you vaccinated?

I'm retired, and I got the vaccine as soon as I could last February.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, you didn't have to face this very difficult choice.