Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Like a party in your pants |
Years ago I did photography for Chicago Faucet. I had hands on there product line for several years and spent many days with there product manager. At the time I did not need any faucets and did not appreciate the build quality there brand reflected. I wish I had held onto a few of ther faucets. Years later after I owned my own home I could appreciate the Chicago faucet build quality over all the big box store offerings I ended up buying. Now I could never afford buying the Chicago Faucet product line. | |||
|
| A man's got to know his limitations ![]() |
I have had excellent service from Moen. "But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock "If there's one thing this last week has taught me, it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." Clarence Worley | |||
|
Recondite Raider![]() |
Buy the faucets at a plumbing supply store and not a box store like Home Depot or Lowes. The reason is the parts from the plumbing supply will be metal while the ones from the box store are mostly plastics. Yes there is a price difference, but the quality makes up for that. __________________________ More blessed than I deserve. http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/f238091154 | |||
|
| Member |
Seven of the eight Delta “washer-less” single leaver faucets that are original to my house are still in use… 50 years old this year! The only one that was replaced, the kitchen, was done only during a full kit remodel. Can you really question that? Yes new cup washers in 3 sets ~10 yrs ago… Moen would be an equal. If things changed, things would be different. | |||
|
| Man Once Child Twice |
Moen | |||
|
| semi-reformed sailor |
Delta. Dad was a plumber/well driller and he’s built several homes. He used moen in several of our homes. But that was only because he got the fixtures cheaper then he delta ones. The last house they built they put in delta. I like that delta customer service, call, answer a few questions, they mail you a new cartridge. Or you can grab one at Lowes. “You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020 “ in my opinion, anything that we can do to trigger a potential aneurysm in a leftist is a good thing and worth doing” nhtagmember 2025 | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

