SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Covid Vaccine ... Informed Consent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid Vaccine ... Informed Consent Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old dino,

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I get where you're coming from, but this was already posted and discussed in the COVID thread...As such, I'd expect this topic will have a very short half-life.
Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:

The pharmacist gave her the safety insert and subsequently opened it for her. The pages were blank (except for the printing "blank page").

Here is the 5-minute video ...

https://www.joshwhotv.com/v/.QD8tyg

The purpose of this thread is not to re-hash previous thread(s) regarding the pros and cons of the vaccine, but rather stepping into a different arena regarding the legalities of "informed consent".

Holy Crap! I've been told more than once that I'm very cynical. I usually respond with a line from "Laugh IN" from the 60's
"I know, but it's so hard to keep up."

I'm going to have to up my game.

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Video in 2nd Post on p. 978 --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...5/m/9320007564/p/978

Discussion followed over the next couple of pages but was somewhat displaced when 'Maskless Karen' went berserk on a Delta Airlines flight.

Regarding implied consent and more importantly, 'informed consent', it appears that will need to be dealt with in the courts. It's been discussed before but unfortunately, those in power don't give a shit, and apparently believe their dictates trump your Natural, God Given Rights, as well as the US Constitution!

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
2nd post page 978! I don't have time in the day (week) to read almost 1000 pages! Thanks OP.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
2nd post page 978! I don't have time in the day (week) to read almost 1000 pages! Thanks OP.

Still haven't read one tenth of the new car manual.

Years back my periodontist who was doing prep work for implants made me watch a ten minute video to cover the legalities.

I laughed today listening to the side effects in an ad for some medication.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The fundamental premise for informed consent is that the information being presented is truthful

No evidence to support that notion

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If anything the marketing that the media has been doing is all the informed consent needed.

Works for the millions who lined up for it. Unfortunately for them, the reality is this is not an officially "approved" vaccination, it's not even a reduced virus, it's only authorized under an emergency order, and if any other drug would have been approved as a first line remedy it wouldn't have been. Those proposed as more efficacious are "off label" applications.

With all that - is "informed" consent even legally required? I ask because it's all so hard to keep up with.

Posts: 613 | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Yes, it IS required!

Live Free or Die!