Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Honky Lips |
in addition to last weeks pipeline attack. https://x.com/HormuzLetter/sta...826468163313884?s=20 _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
More Diesel pressure. https://x.com/HormuzLetter/sta...647531894612330?s=20 _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Member |
$4.69 here in MQT today. End of Earth: 2 Miles Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles | |||
|
Member![]() |
Paid $4.59/regular this afternoon at Costco. ...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV | |||
|
| I Am The Walrus |
$3.84 today at Costco. $70 to fill up a mini van. _____________ | |||
|
Happily Retired![]() |
Monday was driving thru town and saw diesel was around $5.50. I need some for my tractor so went down this morning and it was $6.05 just about everywhere. That's the highest I have ever seen it in these parts. WTF!!! .....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress. | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
_____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
Flirting with (i.e,almost but not quite) $4 and $6 for regular gas and diesel, respectively. | |||
|
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…![]() |
$5.199 at my local Costco, the Bronco is almost out of go-go juice. Not looking forward to that fill-up... At least us folks up in WA are saving the climate What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand??? | |||
|
| 7.62mm Crusader |
Deisel is at $ 6.60 here at the UDF. Who could drive a deisel pick up truck. Id be parking it. Trump is blaming Ukraine for strikes on Russian refineries yet, Russia supplies less than 3% of the worlds deisel. | |||
|
| Member |
It has jumped over the last couple days to 4.34-4.99 for regular here in SW Michigan | |||
|
| Member |
Went from Martinsburg WV to Ocean City Md last week and home , prices were almost 100% at 4.19Gal. | |||
|
| Member |
$5.09 for 93 Premium at Sam’s in Savannah, Ga. Today. | |||
|
| Member |
Today 9-16 at Sheetz I filled my truck, four 5-gallon cans of ethanol free for the mower, and two 5-gallon cans of diesel for the tractor. $4.15 for 87 $5.09 for 90 ethanol free $6.79 for diesel No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride. | |||
|
Member![]() |
No need to flirt, you're getting fucked at the pump. It's a sure thing. ⛽ _____________________________________________ I may be a bad person, but at least I use my turn signal. | |||
|
| No ethanol! |
Prices have jumped another .20 this week. Most (brand name, Sheetz, Wawa) are 4.59 after getting resupplied. I also recognize where I am is often .05 to .10 more than other areas, but still.... ------------------ The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis | |||
|
| Member |
$4.79 Now in MQT. End of Earth: 2 Miles Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles | |||
|
goodheart![]() |
I'm in Califuckedya, so I paid $92 at $5.68 a gallon at Safeway after 20 cents a gallon discount. There was actually a sticker on the pump with a picture of Gavin Newscum pointing to the price and saying "I did that". No one's tried to peel it off. _________________________ “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. –Daniel Webster (1782-1852)" | |||
|
| Who Woulda Ever Thought? |
$3.59 in North Texas today. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Have the same sticker at my Mobil station. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

