SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2nd Worst President turns 100 today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2nd Worst President turns 100 today. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Pfucker has been in hospice for 2 years. Guess he's waiting to see how much worse Biden can do.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...t-president-turn-100

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7313 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I sometimes wonder why we pay so much attention to irrelevant people whom we don’t like, but it’s probably appropriate to review what has happened to the country over the recent decades.

I believe, though, that at this point there are at least three who are neck in neck for the “worst” president title among those still alive, and that doesn’t include a possible future contender. They are worst for somewhat different reasons so that makes the precise ranking difficult, but being able to put them someplace on the list is obvious.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47760 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Carter's ranking slipped to # three thanks to Obama and Biden

Posts: 8746 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was Iran's missile attack on Isreal today in honor of JC's 100th?

Posts: 787 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The current admin makes me recall the Carter years fondly.

Posts: 3434 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
IMHO Carter is still the worst. Biden’s economy is bad but nothing like Carters. Anyone buy a house or a car during his tenure? His FU of the Iran Hostage crisis showed his extremely weak leadership.

Posts: 5772 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
For me, Biden is the slam dunk winner of shitiest POTUS in modern history, far worse than Carter. Look at all of the shit we have now- unchecked open borders to millions of invaders and criminals, tranny idiots in positions of power, tranny surgical nightmares for children, coddling violent criminals, a vastly weaken military, untold billions spent on foreign wars, wholesale corruption in the White House, a weaponized DOJ, FBI, CIA to go after political opponents, egregious out-of-control spending, widespread violation of constitutional rights due to a flu, etc etc. etc.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17244 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Are we including only those in our memories? So back to Ike or JFK, more or less?

Buchanan and Andrew Johnson consistently come up as worst when looking at all Presidents.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53262 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'd say Biden too, but since he likely made very few decisions on his own, I'd have to call it the "Biden "presidency"".

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39334 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Carter's ranking slipped to # three thanks to Obama and Biden

AGREE

Posts: 23263 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I'd say Biden too, but since he likely made very few decisions on his own, I'd have to call it the "Biden "presidency"".

Oh yes. Whenever anything is said about "Biden's decisions," it is understood we're really talking about the behind-the-scenes cabal that is really calling all the shots. I imagine Obama is at the top of that cabal - which would really only fortify the notion that Obama is the worst president in history. Carter was incompetent and deluded by Leftist ideals. But Obama actually HATES our country and has actively worked to destroy us.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10880 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To the enemies of America, which the deep state swamp creatures are a part of, FJB is the best. Carter has nothing on this puppet.

Q

Posts: 27719 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
His FU of the Iran Hostage crisis showed his extremely weak leadership.

He sent Delta Force. I don't think a helicopter crash is his fault.
What did Reagan do after the '83 bombing in Lebanon?

FDR did far more do undermine this country long term than Carter. LBJ?
Carter is an idiot but far from the worst.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4639 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

Agree. Carter was ineffective as President and not particularly bright. But I've seen nothing that makes me think he actually hated America or actively worked to undermine the country's standing or security. This distinguishes him from pretty much every Democrat in government today.

Posts: 2538 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama

Does it count when it's intentional?

Posts: 21418 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Obama

Does it count when it's intentional?

That’s a great point. How many of the “worst” were just plain ignorant VS willfully making decisions to destroy the country.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2573 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Agree. Carter was ineffective as President and not particularly bright. But I've seen nothing that makes me think he actually hated America or actively worked to undermine the country's standing or security. This distinguishes him from pretty much every Democrat in government today.

Agree. And while I think carter is a genuinely decent human being, being a good person doesn’t make for being a good president necessarily

Posts: 3397 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Also agree. When out of office he went back to a quiet life and built houses for the less fortunate rather than amass a lot of wealth which seems to be the call of the day for democrat presidents since. I respect him for that. Biden, Obama, and LBJ were far worse presidents.

Posts: 9868 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Shows me that eating lots of peanuts is good for your longevity.

Posts: 11454 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Shows me that eating lots of peanuts is good for your longevity.

Tell that to Billy. Nearly the whole family died of cancer (mostly pancreatic), and at young ages. That's crazy.

Q

Posts: 27719 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post