SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found A Pic Of My Grandfather Breaking The Law And Taking A Selfie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Found A Pic Of My Grandfather Breaking The Law And Taking A Selfie Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Funny. My grandpa was a rum runner along the Ohio river. Made good money until he fell in love with my very strictly law abiding grandma. She made him het a respectable job and sell his running boat before she'd marry him. Settled him right down. He was still a trouble maker though. Smile

Cool to see your pics.



You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
 
Posts: 30904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Here he is not long before he died.

I have this Garand.



Did he still have the shovel? Big Grin




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46609 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Wow cool story,thanks for sharing.
 
Posts: 22446 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
 
Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
American Badass

Too cool. Thanks for sharing.



I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown
 
Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Marzy,

Check out this woman's stuff:

http://art2die4.net/#/page/home/

I've seen her work in person at a few art shows and it's truly exceptional.

I have no idea what she charges (b/c I haven't sent her my grandfather's pic w/ his P-47 yet), but if it's not too unreasonable, I'm sure the results would be amazing.

-Rob




I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
 
Posts: 16450 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool history. Smile
 
Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found A Pic Of My Grandfather Breaking The Law And Taking A Selfie

© SIGforum 2026