SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found A Pic Of My Grandfather Breaking The Law And Taking A Selfie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found A Pic Of My Grandfather Breaking The Law And Taking A Selfie Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Funny. My grandpa was a rum runner along the Ohio river. Made good money until he fell in love with my very strictly law abiding grandma. She made him het a respectable job and sell his running boat before she'd marry him. Settled him right down. He was still a trouble maker though. Smile

Cool to see your pics.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Here he is not long before he died.

I have this Garand.

Did he still have the shovel? Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Wow cool story,thanks for sharing.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
American Badass

Too cool. Thanks for sharing.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Marzy,

Check out this woman's stuff:

http://art2die4.net/#/page/home/

I've seen her work in person at a few art shows and it's truly exceptional.

I have no idea what she charges (b/c I haven't sent her my grandfather's pic w/ his P-47 yet), but if it's not too unreasonable, I'm sure the results would be amazing.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool history. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post