SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: NRA challenge coins *Winners*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Many thanks for this very timely karma!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the excellent karma.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
-- STATUS NON-UPDATE --

I phoned the NRA Store about the coins.

I told her the website showed 43 available when I ordered them over 3 weeks ago.

She said the coins are on backorder and there is no further information in the system about availability.

It may take 30 days to fill the order. (A general purpose, "We don't know anything but we gotta say something", response.)

A supervisor is looking into it. He will call with an update. (I am not holding my breath.)

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
The story (short form): After repeated calls to and discussions with the NRA Store, they told me they can’t provide the coins. Therefore I am breaking my karma promise.

Lesson learned: Have karma items in hand before offering them.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Are they going to return your money with the same speed?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post