SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: NRA challenge coins *Winners*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted

To supplement today’s Money Bomb the NRA, I purchased some NRA challenge coins for karmanation.
“Every purchase helps the NRA and its vital mission.”

Six (6) people will receive one coin each.

The karmanator will pick 6 winners next Saturday (03/31/2018).

Side note - The coins are sold here. Supplies are dwindling quickly.
http://www.nrastore.com/gifts/...place-challenge-coin

03/31/2018 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The winners are:
• bobtheelf
• Johnny 3eagles
• Greekfed
• Green Highlander
• davea
• feersum dreadnaught

I sent an email to the address in your profiles.
Please respond with your name and snail mail address.

I have not received the coins from the NRA yet. I’ll notify you when I receive and post them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eponym,

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I'm in - $50 to NRA-ILA today.

thanks

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

I just re-upped my membership.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3637 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please! Just donated to the NRA-ILA, NRA-PFV, and GOA.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1223 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, donated earier today.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I bought some ammo and did the NRA round up thing, but I'm planning on a"real" donation next payday.

ARman

Posts: 3216 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm in, just upgraded to Life Member earlier this month.

ETA, I was able to use PayPal to donate additional funds to both the PVF and ILA.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, please count me in. And thanks for helping the NRA.

Posts: 1515 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat. I donated this morning.

Thank you

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I donated a bit, but what I could afford.
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you and I contributed to the ILA earlier today!
Great idea.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
I sent money to the NRA-ILA today!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in renewed today.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be in on this karma. Recent membership upgrade + bought some ammo today with a "NRA roundup plus" added.

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included please.

I am an NRA Life Member.

I have a suggestion: certainly, it is good to donate to NRA, but even more important -- how about we each try to sign up one or two new members?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
That is so cool of you to do. Thank you. Please enter me.
I also donated today. I hope they say something about the donations made today to counter the media driven march.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! As a benefactor member, I should be carrying one of their challenge coins!

:-)

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
In for one please! Just made another payment on my EPL. Thanks!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for the great NRA challenge Coin karma, I just renewed for 5 years and bought my daughter her first membership.

Thanks

Posts: 1493 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post