SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh my! Another democrap going to Club Fed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh my! Another democrap going to Club Fed. Login/Join 
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted
Ex-treasurer gets prison in campaign donor extortion case.

https://fox56.com/news/local/e...tion-case-08-28-2018

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A former elected Pennsylvania state treasurer was sentenced Tuesday to 2½ years in federal prison for trying to squeeze campaign cash from a law firm and a property management firm during his failed 2014 bid for governor.

Rob McCord, a venture capitalist once seen as a rising star in Democratic political circles, cooperated with investigators and resigned in January 2015 after being confronted by the FBI with secretly-recorded audiotapes. He pleaded guilty to two counts of attempted extortion and testified last year against an investment adviser in a bribery case that ultimately got thrown out of court.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2193 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately corruption of this nature is just not limited to the Dems.

Posts: 22946 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Unfortunately corruption of this nature is just not limited to the Dems.

Nope. Never solely rely on your faith in man.

That being said, it is the Democrats that want to ruin the country though.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post