SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marine Corps Birthday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marine Corps Birthday Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marines! 3rd AAV Bn 83-04

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3730 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my beloved Corps and all who have served.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1453 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To my brothers and sisters, best wishes to you always.
"This is the way".

Posts: 359 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marines and God Bless everyone of you.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to all my brothers and sisters, past, present, and future and to our beloved Corps.

I was only going to have one drink, but if God wants me to have three, then 27 it is!

Sgt Wilson 1981-1990
MCRD San Diego
NAS Memphis
MCAS El Toro
NAS Iwakuni
NAS Cubi Point

MOS 0311, 6476, 6423

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi my Fellow Jarheads ! Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6944 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, my fellow Devil Dogs!
None of you look a day over 240 years old!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8550 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday from a former Army Drill Sgt as well as my wife who also was Army active duty. ........... drill sgt.

Posts: 2089 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I'm a little late on this this year.

MARINE CORPS ORDERS
No. 47 (Series 1921)
HEADQUARTERS U.S. MARINE CORPS
Washington, November 1, 1921

759. The following will be read to the command on the 10th of November, 1921, and hereafter on the 10th of November of every year. Should the order not be received by the 10th of November, 1921, it will be read upon receipt.

1. On November 10, 1775, a Corps of Marines was created by a resolution of Continental Congress. Since that date many thousand men have borne the name "Marine". In memory of them it is fitting that we who are Marines should commemorate the birthday of our corps by calling to mind the glories of its long and illustrious history.

2. The record of our corps is one which will bear comparison with that of the most famous military organizations in the world's history. During 90 of the 146 years of its existence the Marine Corps has been in action against the Nation's foes. From the Battle of Trenton to the Argonne, Marines have won foremost honors in war, and in the long eras of tranquility at home, generation after generation of Marines have grown gray in war in both hemispheres and in every corner of the seven seas, that our country and its citizens might enjoy peace and security.

3. In every battle and skirmish since the birth of our corps, Marines have acquitted themselves with the greatest distinction, winning new honors on each occasion until the term "Marine" has come to signify all that is highest in military efficiency and soldierly virtue.

4. This high name of distinction and soldierly repute we who are Marines today have received from those who preceded us in the corps. With it we have also received from them the eternal spirit which has animated our corps from generation to generation and has been the distinguishing mark of the Marines in every age. So long as that spirit continues to flourish Marines will be found equal to every emergency in the future as they have been in the past, and the men of our Nation will regard us as worthy successors to the long line of illustrious men who have served as "Soldiers of the Sea" since the founding of the Corps.

JOHN A. LEJEUNE,
Major General Commandant
75705—21

Posts: 8276 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Oorah!!

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4637 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
That’s a lot of candles, but if anyone can eat that much wax it’s the marines.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6626 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Leathernecks. Signed; Doc.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Semper Fidelis, indeed! Marines are always faithful (and always ready, too, but that's a different tribe's motto). Eleanor Roosevelt had it right. God bless the United States Marines.
(From a lowly retired USAF Captain)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Marine Corps

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Marines!!! Semper Fi

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6776 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated Birthday to all Marines!
Thank you for your service!

Posts: 608 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Don't know how I missed this thread, Happy belated birthday to my fellow Marines. Oorah!

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed it as well. God Bless the Marine Corps!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORING TO ALL YOU MAGNIFICENT, HUNG-OVER SON'S A BITCHES! Big Grin

Posts: 1625 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated Birthday, Crayon Eaters!!!

RAH!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10558 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post