SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marine Corps Birthday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marine Corps Birthday Login/Join 
posted
10Nov1775

Happy Birthday Marines. I was in from 1986-1990. It seems like it was yesterday. Some of the best times of my life. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything in the world, but I never thought about signing the re enlistment papers Smile

Semper Fi Devel Dogs

Posts: 2241 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marines, Semper Fi!

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USMC 1964-1968 Vietnam 1965-1966 Made PFC twice. Finished out my enlistment with 3Rd-Bn 8Th Marines GITMO Cuba Sgt-E5. Recipient of Agent Orange the VA sends a check each month. Naval ships I was on Terrel County 1157, Waldo County 1163, Lorain County 1177, Hennery County 824, Okinawa LPH3, Iwo Jima LPH2, USNS General E.D. Patrick T-AP-50 & Fremont APA-44.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
2000-2004 8th Comm BN

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1566 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw this one the other day Big Grin

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
CPD SIG sent me that one the other day.

Semper fi, marines

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
About five to seven years ago, I stayed at the hotel where the USMC’s big event was held in Virginia.
As a son of a 1950 graduate of West Point I was well aware of what the blue ribbon ribbon meant. I was into my second martini when the bar became loud with “I’ll buy the next round. Fortunately, i got out of the bar before it turned insane.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1942 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
245 years of the hounds of hell being on our side. Happy Birthday Devil Dogs. Semper Fi!

Posts: 1097 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Me in 1966 & my Dad in 1941

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my Marine Corps brothers and sisters. Semper Fi

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 823 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Happy Birthday Marines...and Semper fi.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FELLOW MARINES!!! SEMPER FIDELIS!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjz7U7uZPw

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ftttu,

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1217 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Semper Fidelis, Jarheads!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10558 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you all
And if i am Allowed ?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES

Posts: 1627 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marines, 245 years old.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi Devil Dogs. Happy 245th birthday.

Posts: 551 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Marines

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Marines!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5526 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
With all the election rigging I failed to think of this. Tun Tavern. Happy birthday USMC. Thank you for all you've done for this great republic!

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From an old Army guy: Happy Birthday Marines!

Posts: 1369 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post