SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July karma!!! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
I always thought I have been here longer than 10/2006 but looking back at my profile, I've been here since 10/2006. Just barely married, working out 5 days a week, prepping for my second marathon, living in an apartment, real estate crisis looming. Business was weird, we purchased more jewelry than sold jewelry, but our custom business was haywire!

Fast forward, my oldest is turning 15, middle turning 13, and baby turning 11. Next year I'll have a highschooler, a middleschooler, and an elementary schooler. 16 years of marriage, working out 3 days a week, surfing 3 days a week, more weight, less hair... Life is good...Funny thing, so many things have changed, few things stayed the same...Sig Forum has been an amazing constant.

Just feeling a little nostalgic. Hope you all are well!

Good luck!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma yet again, Dave! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've been here since 2002 and we have enjoyed watching your family grow. As the would say down here they are growing like weeds. But that's great

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
It is kind of amazing the length of time so many members have spent here. I joined a few months before you Dave, and don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great ride and your participation in this forum. Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Generous karma as usual. Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
This forum is an amazing constant because of folks like you, Dave. Smile

Thank you for your constant generosity. Please include me.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in another fine karma David. Glad to have been here with you all these years!

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me Dave!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A great telling. Thank you, Dave.
Very happy you and your family have made such a wonderful life.

(Having been graciously gifted by you, please exclude me Smile)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear that life is great.
You are very generous.

Going to sit this one out.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your karma Dave ... thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Been here a little longer,
David you are the most generous
In please

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I can relate to your journey David. Life changes but stays the same in some respect.
Please count me in and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I’m in- thanks Dave!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
It is interesting to look back on how we have progressed in our lives to where we are now.

Please count me in for your generous karma.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Thank you but please EXCLUDE me on this karma. I won one of these a few months ago and I love this watch. Enjoy the good life and good luck to one of you guys.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Very nice Dave.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Good to hear things are going so well. Another great karma. I'm in.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post