SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Aluminum Foil is the new toilet paper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Aluminum Foil is the new toilet paper Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
This stuff is wonderful. It’s nonstick property is outstanding. But my grocery stores haven’t had this common product in stock for weeks. Available on Amazon though. Pricy, but just ordered a roll.

www.amazon.com/dp/B016E3W92I/r..._api_i_MvWGFbYQADYJM

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8976 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
AS soon as I saw the title of the thread I thought "what the heck are people doing now"

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So it doesn't hurt at all? Frown

Posts: 22921 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I think we bought our last at BJs Warehouse. Typical warehouse size that should last forever. Saw mention of it here, tried it and now we use it regularly (but never as TP).

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If it’s nonstick, how does it make for good TP?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Non-Stick Aluminum Foil

Did aluminum foil ever stick?

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most foil has a dull side and a shiney side. The dull side is the non stick.

Time takes time.

Posts: 84 | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say "let it dry, then rub it off".
Problem solved.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How innovative. Reusable toilet paper. Another one of those California things!

Posts: 17249 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
That's really brilliant. Line a cake pan, bake the cake without washing the pan.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Is the aluminum biodegradable? How will sewage treatment plants process it? Big Grin

Did they really think this through? Unintended consequences

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timetogo:
Most foil has a dull side and a shiney side. The dull side is the non stick.

Not true.

"Reynolds Wrap is letting us in on their little secret. As it turns out, the different appearances of each side of aluminum foil are simply a result of how it's manufactured."

https://www.marthastewart.com/...-foil-shiny-one-side

Posts: 5423 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
AS soon as I saw the title of the thread I thought "what the heck are people doing now"

That's how I took it too.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19676 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm a Kaiser guy, it's quilted.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa4weMG8F5Y

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8351 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Give you guys an opening and you’ll run with it ‘till sundown. Big Grin

Posts: 13277 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pipe Smoker knows we love im. We just couldn't let an opportunity go by without exercizing our asshattery.

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:

That's how I took it too.
Join the crowd. Me three.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
If it’s nonstick, how does it make for good TP?

Wiping will be like a cat trying to cover a turd on a marble floor. Razz

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wrapping it around their head, because of the black helicopters and the radio waves! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post