SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Son tells his 98 year old dad how old he is. NSFW Language
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Son tells his 98 year old dad how old he is. NSFW Language Login/Join 
posted
I don’t know how this came into my feed but it cracked me up. Maybe because I could see my dad doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRNSFGwqtY

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was great. Thanks!

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ha hah hah, I'm dying here. "I'm gonna be an old f***ing man". Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26517 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved it. Pretty funny guy!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ha hah hah, I'm dying here. "I'm gonna be an old f***ing man". Big Grin
Yeah 98 isn’t old but 99 sheesh. Great attitude about it for sure.

Posts: 3933 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he made it to 100?

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I feel like I'm old ever time I realize I'm 40.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

hahahahahahahaha

Jesse, it's all mental. 50 is the new 30. I took up P90X when I was 50 and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at 55. You're still very young.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
My mother is 99.25 or so. She always tells us she wishes she could die. Guess she doesn't like being that old or having all the pains associated with it. I haven't been out to see her since before Christmas (I sprained my ankle, real bad). Guess despite the pain I'll need to go soon.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Mine, at 94, has been insisting for years that I'm older than her as she doesn't look her age. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16260 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Funny as hell, thanks for posting.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Here he is at 99.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Woi_6sWdL8s

Posts: 11866 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, that made my day Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Showed the Mrs. this she said it sounded like her mother who is 97. She asks “ How old am I?” We tell her “97”, she asked How Old was TR when he died?” We tell “91” she pauses then responds, “ah, I beat him I’m ready to go”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

hahahahahahahaha

Jesse, it's all mental. 50 is the new 30. I took up P90X when I was 50 and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at 55. You're still very young.

Tell that to my neck and bottom of my left foot that now has fisher planeteras…...and everything else that aches and I'm only 43. Perhaps if you've worked in an office your entire life, it might be.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post