SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner chosen "Kuglespritz" Sirius XM onyX Karma (xm satellite radio and vehicle kit)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner chosen "Kuglespritz" Sirius XM onyX Karma (xm satellite radio and vehicle kit) Login/Join 
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted
Seeing the tread about HD radio made me remember that I have a Sirius XM radio and car kit that I do not plan to use.

Up for Karma is a Sirius XM onyX satellite radio and vehicle kit. I received this with a travel trailer (since replaced) and never used it. It is in orginal unopened packaging. (This does require a subscription service with Sirius)

All are welcome for a chance. Winner will be picked by Karmanator on Sunday evening 4/2/2107

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 377 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a great use for it! Please include me.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That would be perfect for my wifes car, please throw my name in the hat.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I would put this to good use, please count me in.

Thank you.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
In for a penny & pound! Please, Thank you

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the offer.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Karmanator has chosen a winner

There were: 7 people entered in the Karma
The winner is: Kuglespritz

Email sent for contact information

Posts: 377 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Thank you sj4550. 80's music here I come Cool

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Instant karma. Adding on to sj4550's thead

Anyone want my Delphi roadyxt? Just found it. Can't find the aux cord so I borrowed my son's. It powers up and gets the signal.

First person that wants it gets it. Comes with power cord and antenna.

It says xm. Assuming sirius and xm are together now. No manual

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8018 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post