SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's the MidwayUSA "We want to run you off" campaign!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's the MidwayUSA "We want to run you off" campaign!! Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I like doing business with Midway USA and use them frequently. This “campaign”, as it were, isn’t going to change my shopping behavior.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Sigh. Midway has always done right by me, and I've kept a lot of guns going with stuff from them that I couldn't find anywhere else. I'm not an exclusive Midway shopper...never have been. If I have to order something online, I typically shop around for the best deal (which is typically whoever has everything in stock that I need so I can make a single order and save on shipping) from a select set of companies who I know provide solid customer service.

Potterfield is old, maybe getting a little senile, and clearly out of touch. I know people like that in real life, too...not bad people, just so entrenched in what they knew to be true 40-50 years ago that they're unwilling (or maybe even unable) to see or accept the reality of change. I'll probably be guilty of the same at some point in my life, simply because I hate most of the change that we're currently undergoing so much that it would definitely be easier to just deny that it exists.

I disagree with Larry's support for WLP, but it's not likely to change my buying habits or willingness to do business with the company.

Posts: 8583 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Knock yourselves out

Posts: 107626 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post