SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Hollywood elitist warns of "Blood in the Streets"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Hollywood elitist warns of "Blood in the Streets" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Actor James Cromwell is walking back comments he made in a recent interview about there being “blood in the streets” if President Donald Trump isn’t stopped.“Not promoting violence, voting against it. You will never see me raising a fist. I’m a pacifist. My words were taken out of context. I’m worried about the blood of the dissent, protesters, more children shot at school, people shot while praying, for who they love and who they are,” James Cromwell said Tuesday.

In other words; "I sobered up enough to realize I wouldn't last as long as a fart in a windstorm once somebody actually started shooting (like, real guns with real bullets, and stuff)."

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's cute when they try to talk tough.

Dude's a damn good actor, though.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
quote:
Originally posted by gt2022:
“This is nascent fascism. We always had a turnkey, totalitarian state — all we needed was an excuse, and all the institutions were in place to turn this into pure fascism,” Cromwell said. “If we don’t stop [President Trump] now, then we will have a revolution for real. Then there will be blood in the streets.”

The constant references to fascism has grown quite tiresome. I'd like a few examples of how POTUS has been a fascist. Actual real world examples. Roll Eyes

I'd like examples too, please!

This President? There are none.

The previous President? The list might choke the band width on this site.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
It's cute when they try to talk tough.

Dude's a damn good actor, though.

I believe there may be a causal relationship between the rise of method acting and insane actors.

There's a huge difference between the Jimmy Stewart/Robert Mitchum/John Wayne types and the generation of method actors that started with Marlon Brando and continued through DeNiro, Heath Ledger, etc. It's more than simply generational.

ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Acting tough isn't the same as being tough.

Posts: 1633 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This is non sense to get you worked up into believing their rhetoric....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8400 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Acting tough isn't the same as being tough.

Some of them don't know that... cough..Deniro...cough, cough...

posted Hide Post
We pay these monkeys to dance. We don't care one whit about their opinions. Dance monkey, dance and shut up.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WCCPHD:
We pay these monkeys to dance. We don't care one whit about their opinions. Dance monkey, dance and shut up.

A lot of truth there Problem is you got to see who the organ grinder is who's directing the monkey to dance

Posts: 5750 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Now he says he didn't mean it.

Link

Actor James Cromwell is walking back comments he made in a recent interview about there being “blood in the streets” if President Donald Trump isn’t stopped.
“Not promoting violence, voting against it. You will never see me raising a fist. I’m a pacifist. My words were taken out of context. I’m worried about the blood of the dissent, protesters, more children shot at school, people shot while praying, for who they love and who they are,” James Cromwell said Tuesday.

This is how I took it. Not saying the left will CAUSE blood in the streets, but that us eevil conservatives will roll out the guillotines and fascist death squads.

Whenever leftists want to scare the sheeple, they bring out the blood/streets line. They did this when the AWB expired, among other things.

He's still an idiot. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
quote:
Originally posted by WCCPHD:

A lot of truth there Problem is you got to see who the organ grinder is who's directing the monkey to dance

The organ grinder would be one of the several billionaires who think their money gives them the right to dictate how the world works, i.e. Bloomberg, Soros, Gates, et.al.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
So, is the "big change" in this country about the head of the FBI being complicit with covering for and exonerating HRC? Was it the assistant director deciding he was going to disrupt and stop a legitimate presidential candidate from winning a legally held election? Is he referring to the liberal press being complicit with running the Russian story into the ground even though they knew it was a "nothing burger?" I do wonder to which events he is referring...?

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3812 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You first, asshole.

Q

Posts: 26500 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Now he says he didn't mean it.

Link

Actor James Cromwell is walking back comments he made in a recent interview about there being “blood in the streets” if President Donald Trump isn’t stopped.
“Not promoting violence, voting against it. You will never see me raising a fist. I’m a pacifist. My words were taken out of context. I’m worried about the blood of the dissent, protesters, more children shot at school, people shot while praying, for who they love and who they are,” James Cromwell said Tuesday.

This is how I took it. Not saying the left will CAUSE blood in the streets, but that us eevil conservatives will roll out the guillotines and fascist death squads.

Whenever leftists want to scare the sheeple, they bring out the blood/streets line. They did this when the AWB expired, among other things.

He's still an idiot. . .

I'll say it: Thank God for Leftists like James Cromwell!!!

Idiots like Cromwell are responsible for energizing conservatives like nothing and no one else. Its when they expose themselves as so irrational, that thinking people lift their heads out of complacency, get out, and vote. Keep on blathering!!! This mid-term has the potential of showing how much they've misjudged the American public and how that public can and will respond.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10209 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Not promoting violence, voting against it. You will never see me raising a fist. I’m a pacifist.

Posts: 17220 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
The Left is going to start shooting? Great! Let's get it over with. I'll bring guns, and friends with guns...

They'll bring....?

They will bring "latay" with lots of sugar and cream. And wonder what all the noise is about. Gee, sounds like thunder but no clouds!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Remember, that's "ass", with an "s".

Posts: 107746 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a young punk lefty threaten me recently. I leaned in, put my face nearly against his, and snarled, Bring It! He backed right up. Guess he was scared of my cane.

Posts: 17152 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s really sad that people actually listen to and believe these Hollywood ‘elites’. I love movies, but the actors...STFU

Posts: 426 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I was at my range shooting rifle, pistol, and shotgun today. What did I miss?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post