SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Hollywood elitist warns of "Blood in the Streets"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Hollywood elitist warns of "Blood in the Streets" Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Say when.

Smile

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15909 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
animal rights activists are the looniest of the loony.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10498 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
But that is not a hate speech according to his cronies........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8139 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to see him led the way, but I think he will just run his mouth

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Rollo Tomasi.

Year V

Posts: 2635 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
quote:
Originally posted by gt2022:
“This is nascent fascism. We always had a turnkey, totalitarian state — all we needed was an excuse, and all the institutions were in place to turn this into pure fascism,” Cromwell said. “If we don’t stop [President Trump] now, then we will have a revolution for real. Then there will be blood in the streets.”

The constant references to fascism has grown quite tiresome. I'd like a few examples of how POTUS has been a fascist. Actual real world examples. Roll Eyes

I'd like examples too, please!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38723 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Rollo Tomasi.

Big Grin Great movie reference.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
After climate change, Kavanaugh, net neutrality, Trump, etc I didn’t realize there was any blood left to be shed.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
The Left is going to start shooting? Great! Let's get it over with. I'll bring guns, and friends with guns...

They'll bring....?

Hashtags.......

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Left is going to start shooting? Great! Let's get it over with. I'll bring guns, and friends with guns...

They'll bring....?

Poor marksmanship, 1 magazine each, and a guy that can roundhouse kick wamen in the head while hanging his tongue out the side of his mouth.

Proceed with caution.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
They'll bring....?

Twitter, facebook, youtube, the news media, their personal assistants, and their agents.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

They'll bring....?

Their brown panties.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43925 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess Actor = Leftist Activist in today's world.

Been that way for a while now. All those dress-up and pretend to be someone else assholes out there in sillywood have no idea what they are babbling about, nor what would happen if it should (pray not) happen that it comes to shooting between those of us who know what, and who, the problem really is.

I have seen the estimated number of firearms in the hands of the public here in the USA. That estimate ranges from 300 million, 400 million.

Some has said the number is closer to 600 million.

And, one thing that the assholes should remember, that the huge majority of those who own guns here actually know how to use them!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll give ya 50 yards, Jim. Day or night. I like the night best.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
James Cromwell is 6'7". Hope he doesn't plan on hiding in the crowd when they start getting all violent and bloody-like. Roll Eyes

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
1968 kids were protesting being forced into wrong war

2018 kids are protesting being forced into the wrong bathroom.

Pitiful posturing.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
James Cromwell is 6'7". Hope he doesn't plan on hiding in the crowd when they start getting all violent and bloody-like. Roll Eyes

The Army taught me how to shoot a 6 foot target at 500 yards with a M1 Garand.

Sorry James.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Now he says he didn't mean it.

Link

Actor James Cromwell is walking back comments he made in a recent interview about there being “blood in the streets” if President Donald Trump isn’t stopped.
“Not promoting violence, voting against it. You will never see me raising a fist. I’m a pacifist. My words were taken out of context. I’m worried about the blood of the dissent, protesters, more children shot at school, people shot while praying, for who they love and who they are,” James Cromwell said Tuesday.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Right, James, because government firing squads in the streets have been a regular feature of life since January of 2017. Sure.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post