SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma for the reloaders/casters among us -Winners picked
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma for the reloaders/casters among us -Winners picked Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
So since moving and going thru my stuff, I found I have some gear from when I had a Marlin 45-70 & Ruger No. 1. in the same caliber.

I will karma off the following:
1) 1 box of Hornady 45cal 300grain JHP .458, #4500

2) Lee mold #457-405-F, 2 cavity, 405 grain RNFP,

3) Lee mold #459-405-HB, 1 cavity, hollow base 405 grain

And a 45 caliber bullet mold( cause I don’t have a 45ACP),

4) Lee mold #450-200-1R, 1 cavity,one ogive radius mold

Number 2 has a box the others don’t.

I will pick winners one Friday of next week, that should.d give everyone time to chime in.

please indicate what you are in for....

----------
See last post for the winners

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11304 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’d be interested in #2; I’ve always had in interest in dipping my toe in trying casting rounds and this is the boolit configuration I like most- thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15623 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
My Ruger No.1 loves those 300gr Hornady bullets so I’d love a chance at those. I don’t cast though, so I couldn’t use those supplies. Thanks a bunch for your generosity.

- Bret

Posts: 2467 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance at number one. I have a 458 Win Mag that I reload for.

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me for any but number 1.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I’d love a shot at either rifle mold. Thank you!

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be happy with number 2, or any of the other molds.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Bump, so others may see the karma.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11304 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
In for #1
Haven't delved into casting yet

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Interested in the .45 mold. Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I've been shooting my 1895 a little more frequently as of late.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
DGSHOOTER you won the box of bullets #1

REV A J FORSYTH you won the mold 457-405-F #2

RANGEMASTER you won the mold 459-405-hb #3

GGILE your won the pistol mold #4

Please email mail and include Sigforum in the subject line. I will ship the items when I've gotten your shipping address.

Thanks for playing

Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the mold. Can't wait to get the ol' ammo factory turning again.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post