SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mom shares hilarious before-after photos of daughter’s first day of school
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mom shares hilarious before-after photos of daughter’s first day of school Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, in seeing the picture I was pretty horrified. I would be heading in to see the principal, teacher, everyone!

This is normal???

Mine looked like that many days. All pretty and dressed up in the morning,hair neatly combed and looked like a wreck at the end of the day. Just tired from playing hard. It is not fight club. Just go by any elementary school playground and watch the kids.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SOTAR:
Disclaimer:
- I have no kids.
- It has been a long time since I have had a first day at school myself.
- I didn't wear a tie or jacket to school. Just normal USA K-12 etc... (enough about me)

So, in seeing the picture I was pretty horrified. I would be heading in to see the principal, teacher, everyone!

This is normal???
I don't know about normal, but I wouldn't sweat it until I queried the little one on what went on during her first day at school. My son went to a private school and wore a uniform, yet he came home many afternoons filthy after wrestling with some of the other boys during recess. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post