SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Super late Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super late Karma Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I think I'm going to jump in on this one. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. I think my G-Shock is on its last legs. Thanks. BTW, I just sent you an email regarding my watch.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Cool. Add me in for a chance.

Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.
Yes they do grow up fast…my oldest turned 33…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please! Great Late Karma!! (-;

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Cherish these days. My youngest is 26, a Captain in the Army, and PCSing to Korea next month.

You made the engagement ring for his bride in 2018.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

My oldest is 31 and youngest is 15. The oldest has 3 of his own already. I just turned 48 last month. Feel like 60.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Please add me if it's not to late.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. My oldest son graduated when I was 52.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this wonderful karma! I would love a chance. Thank you!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
my youngest hasn't pointed it out, yet, but i will be 68 when she turns 18

nice karma, count me in

and, thank you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr. Peteroniman

Mr. Peteroniman you are the winner! Send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com and I'll get your Karma sent out!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Great Karma Dave as always. Congratulations Mr. Peteroniman.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
quote:
Mr. Peteroniman

Mr. Peteroniman you are the winner! Send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com and I'll get your Karma sent out!

thanks brother,
email sent

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mr. P
Enjoy

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post