SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Super late Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super late Karma Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
David, please include me. The really great thing about him pointing out that you’re getting older is you’re getting closer to becoming a grandparent, which is the best thing in the world! Maybe even better than being a parent?

God bless you, your son, and your entire family.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'll be in on this. If I recall correctly, maybe your high schooler will know my old high school in Fullerton. That was a long time ago.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dave! Please count me in for a chance.

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave. Remember, 30 is the new 50. So, you have a long way to go my friend.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking watch, please include me for a chance at your most generous KARMA. My youngest is 36. Time really does fly.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Remember, 30 is the new 50.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dave, not in for this Karma but if it helps, you sure don't look anywhere near 50. I mean, unless you dye your hair... Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and your son you will be in college (if that is his path) before you know it! Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for chance.

Thanks

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Include me please

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
As always, a most generous karma. Please include me.

You're still a young man, Dave. Smile

All the best to your high schooler!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gosh
Old man here with my daughter turning 42 in a couple of weeks. How I remember all the joy and difficulties of a female teenager in high school. Good luck to you thru the next few years.

Please do not include me in a chance.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
They grow up fast don't they! Hopefully he'll enjoy High School!

Cool looking watch - please add my name. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your son's growth in life.
Please add my name to your karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please, and thanx!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me Dave.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity,
That's like the one I have yet to replace.
Please include me.

I am really,really tired of carting the phone around to have a clock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
bump for September's karma!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post