SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My idea to save America
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My idea to save America Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Perhaps try it first on Washington, DC ?
More Groucho, less Karl.

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen question mark.

Now then, in re yours of the fifteenth, yours to hand and made to rep, brackets, that we have gone over the ground carefully and we seem to believe, i.e., to wit, e.g., in lieu, that, uh, despite all our precautionary measures which have been involved, uh, we seem to believe that it is hardly necessary for us to proceed unless we, uh, receive an ipso facto that is not negligible at this moment, quotes, unquotes and quotes. Uh.

Hoping this finds you, I beg to remain...as of June 9, cordially yours. Regards.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Actually, it just might work.

Oh, thanks for the video. I've been a fan of the old time comics all my life. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5038 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Great idea.
Should this be in the bourbon thread?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12413 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
I really would not have thought that you would have messed with things of this nature.
It was forty years ago. Should I apologize for or try to explain away the things I did as a kid?

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It was forty years ago. Should I apologize for or try to explain away the things I did as a kid?

Not at all. What we did in our youth, has made us the people we are today.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
OK, but I still don't understand why a duck?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
You had me at hallucinogens.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
I really would not have thought that you would have messed with things of this nature.
Boy, I wish I'd been a "kid" 40 years ago . . . . Roll Eyes

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post