SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for the S.F. L.E.O. 's re: the sovereign citizens
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for the S.F. L.E.O. 's re: the sovereign citizens Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just like to mention that I've dumped a whole can of pepper spray into the air conditioner intake at the bottom of the windshield when some idiot decided that he didn't actually need to get out of his car. Pretty hot day, so it was running. I'm sure he was reminded of his idiocy every time he ran the air for a few weeks after.

These guys like to latch on to some obscure law that's been superceded long ago, and try to defend themselves with it. Or refuse to "create joinder". Or claim that the gold fringe around the edge means that it's not a real US flag, which means that it's not a real court of law, which means the judge has no authority.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Just don't consent. That's the key, it seems.

We had a rash of them involved in "takeovers" of vacant bank- and government-owned properties. This would usually come to light when new owners-- who purchased through the proper bidding route-- showed up after closing to discover a) a bunch of sovereigns living in the place and b) a "notice" posted on the front door explaining that the government couldn't actually own property, thus couldn't convey property, along with c) a rat's-nest of of extension cords, jumpers where there used to be an electric meter, and bags of crap because there hadn't been water/sewer service since the house was "winterized" three years earlier.

Here's one of ours: Chester Man Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Fraud Scheme. The lead idiot in this case died in Federal prison, but some of his co-defendants picked right up again after release.

Often, victims would call local LE and be told that it was a "civil matter" (OK, I get it... dealing with these assholes was always painful and unrewarding and that's a quick way of extricating yourself if you're the responding patrol officer.) You could almost turn it into a drinking game... take a shot every time you hear "civil matter."

Posts: 2457 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have dealt with them. Usually if you take an enforcement action, you are going to have to be prepared to go all in, ie: expect resisting arrest, fake or fraudulent court actions, and full on violence. They are extremely dangerous and will blind you with their bullshit before they try to kill you.

Arkansas Police Officers Killed Part 1

Suspects killed Part 2

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post