SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey** Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

In the spirit of the season, I am offering for karma another metrology tool I have no use for. I purchased it years ago for a single purpose, setting up an FJ-40 knuckle, where I needed the extra length beyond any caliper I normally use. I've never used it since, and it sits gathering dust in the back of a toolbox drawer.

Same rules as before, you must have joined the forum prior to 2020-12-01, and have an email address in your profile. Karmanator will pick a winner early Monday morning (2020-12-21).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have tractors and could use that.

Thank you for the chance.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Put me in...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Nice. I'm in. Thanks.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8221 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiber optic
posted Hide Post
Please include me. This would be a nice upgrade over my 6" Starrett.

Learn and love and to do
What it takes to step through

Posts: 1385 | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This is a generous karma.

Please toss my name in the karmic pool.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31465 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
I also owned an FJ40. Great vehicle, should have never sold it. Would love the opportunity to win. Thanks in advance!!

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Please include me! The 8" calipers are a little on the large side, but I could use them! My 6" mitutoyo calipers desperately need to be replaced.

Posts: 5765 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Wow, I could put that to good use....Please throw my name in the hat! Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8933 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good timing, my 6" just died of battery corrosion.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I actually have one on my list of needs. I would use it daily in knife making and blacksmithing and my new found love of running my little student lathe (an old Atlas 6")

Please enter me in karmanator !!!!! thank you for your generosity and good luck everyone . . . "mama needs a new pair of shoes . . ." Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome ! I'm in ..

Posts: 4066 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Great Karma ........... please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!
I'm thinking about picking up a project where these would definitely come in handy.

We actually have a Mitutoyo office next door to our office. Never stopped in there & pretty sure it's not a retail shop.

Thanks for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Very generous, henry. Thank you for the opportunity. I could put that to good use if I were chosen.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5283 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Please include me thank you.

Posts: 5308 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use those and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3544 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post