SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for the loss of your brother.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Prayers up for you and your family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers said Mark. No more pain or suffering for your brother. God rest your family.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Prayers Mark are being sent for you and your family. Rest in Peace brother.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, Mark. All I can say is it will get easier over time. I lost my brother 21 years ago, this month. Just remember the happy times, because the memories will always live on.

God Bless,
Smith

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10557 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3659 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Mark, I pray for comfort for your entire family during this terrible time and going forward.
Stan

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Turning_gal and I are so sorry to hear of his passing. Stay strong my friend, it's very hard to get through but our prayers are with you.

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thats so sad Mark, my sincere condolences for all family and friends affected. Cancer is taking so many good folks, and sparing few. May God bless all those still in the fight.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss and prayers for your family during this difficult time and days to come.

Michael

Posts: 1140 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Mark, very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Mark.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4322 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry Mark, prayers sent for you all.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Mark, I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear Mark. May he Rip and prayer's for you and all his family and friends.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, prayers your way.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post