SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brother back in the hospital - update, he died overnight Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Mark,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
So sorry to read of this Mark. Condolences to you and yours.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so sorry for your loss, all our prayers.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1548 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Mark. My condolences to your family and friends.

Posts: 11893 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayer for you and your family.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16450 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoverSig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and the family.

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 882 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Damn, I am sorry to hear it Mark.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Mark, my brother in arms, I have no words that are useful. Other than, I am so sorry, you are in my prayers.

Posts: 1593 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Prayers of comfort for you and your family as you grieve, Mark.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2566 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to read about the loss of your brother. I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23659 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's very sad and it's tough having to go through something as awful as this. I'm praying He will give you the comfort that only He can give.

Bob

Posts: 1671 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope there is comfort in knowing he was surrounded by family. Prayers for you and your family Mark. sigguy(the 1st).

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Prayers said for you and the rest of the family. Keep the faith Mark. John.

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Sad to read of the passing of your brother.

Condolences and thoughtful prayers for you and yours.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt condolences, Mark.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your and your family’s loss.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss Mark.

You and your family are in our thoughts.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post