SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nancy Pelosi’s Health Care Tweet Gets Unintended Response
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nancy Pelosi’s Health Care Tweet Gets Unintended Response Login/Join 
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I told you that all of the complaints about ObamaCare would be ignored by the mass media.

While owned by Rupert Murdoch, The Wall Street Journal occasional publishes Obamacare "success stories" about how it great it is for the country for patients to be rotated to new "providers." Some comments on these articles are "very revealing" with the majority of them being negative about the Obamacare success article. (Their anti-cuss software or some moderator removed the limerick that I composed about Nancy Pelosi! (Are "witch" and "bitch" really cuss words?))

Meanwhile, my Obamacare insurance company case manager called me today and has noticed that the only other in-network primary care providers who are accepting new patients are also a 2 hour drive away. And they are booking out new patients into May.

In a recent preventable hospitalization, an RN commented "We have a shortage of doctors, and it can be hard to find a doctor accepting new patients." I replied, "Yes, I know, they cherry pick patients." The RN gasped and frowned a bit before leaving the room.

Confirming the accuracy of my gasp provoking observation, I notice an article titled "Are More Doctors Cherry-Picking and Lemon-Dropping Patients?" in an email from "Medscape Business of Medicine" dated March 13, 2017.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They paid for my vasectomy but my wife can get free birth control if she wants. No rhyme or reason. I have a high deductible plan at work $75 a paycheck that covers 1 visit checkup a year and god forbid I get sick. A normal PPO plan would have been like $600 a paycheck. So wife gets sick last few weeks and finally after feeling like death for the last week hits the doc yesterday. She has Pneumonia and they take chest X-rays. FML. My portion will be basically all of it at the negotiated price probly well over 1k. I spose it's a good plan if I get hit by a car but I'm on my own for the first 6k per person per year in my family.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post