SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nancy Pelosi’s Health Care Tweet Gets Unintended Response
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nancy Pelosi’s Health Care Tweet Gets Unintended Response Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Hmmm, truth hurts. It's just what happens when you're completely removed from the electorate.

http://freebeacon.com/politics...unintended-response/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yo, Nance. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya, babe?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107465 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Is she a lawyer?

I thought they learned in law school to never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
And neither are those who keep re-electing her!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Doesn't matter here. The Dems will simply denounce these responses as trolling and not the norm overall.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Her statement will go down in infamy. You have to pass the bill before you know what's in it.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Pelosi was responding to President Trump.

I was going to start a topic about this URL from a @POTUS Tweet last evening President Trump Meets With Victims of Obamacare aware of the potential of the topic being locked due to a recently locked topic.

As a victim of Obamacare, I will certainly share my Obamacare disaster story, but I must first prepare for an appointment tomorrow with last year's doctor that I liked but who is out-of-network this year.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Fuck ObamaCare. My families' premiums have gone up, and the deductible skyrocketed.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
How did she expect a good response to that? Fucked over 325 million people to help 20 million. Out of the 20 million most are on Medicaid, of those newly on Medicaid many were eligible before but just didn't sign up. As for the remaining ones that actually got new health insurance where they couldn't have before (~5-7 million or so), many still can't afford to actually use their new insurance. It's like buying a Porsche, but not being able to afford to but gas in it. Very pretty, but useless.

Mrs. Pelosi I doubt you will find many people who are happy with their ObamaCare, you will find many morons who support it, but almost none that like it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance."

#dimwittedbitch

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
She is just a train wreck. I see this follows closely on her demand that every detail of the new plan be revealed and scrutinized, after standing before us with Obamacare and the famous "vote for it so you can find out what's in it".

Lady, your hypocrisy knows no bounds at all.

The disgusting part is the media is still reporting how massively expensive the new plan will be and that millions will lose coverage.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
First, remember that Para has banned discussions of "This is what the Republicans should and should not do", etc., so don't do that.

// Much editing

It is a sad situation indeed when someone must quickly decide between gun dealer's attorney or attempting to diplomatically repair medical chart with now out-of-network doctor that I liked.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Her statement will go down in infamy. You have to pass the bill before you know what's in it.

Yea, somebody is going to etch that on her headstone while simultaneously pissing on the grave. Bitch.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Nobody asked her why she isn't enrolled in it?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
She asked. She got more than she asked for. America is fed up.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She could only ask that question if she has come to believe her own lies.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm living here in Pelosi's state - I'm living behind enemy lines with people who refuse to use their minds. I have asked them if they voted for Pelosi, and when they say they have and I ask why, they don't have an answer. When Bob Hope referred to Democrats as zombies, he was actually stating a truth. It's phenomenal.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
She is so vile.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I told you that all of the complaints about ObamaCare would be ignored by the mass media.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
But, but, my wife and I, in our late 40's, finally have maternity care and birth control covered!!!! Thanks Nancy.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8212 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post