SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Short Video About Communication. D’ya Ever Feel Like Yer Wife…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short Video About Communication. D’ya Ever Feel Like Yer Wife… Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Been going through things in my music room and found a reference to this video in a spiral notebook.

Posts: 13288 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He he

Reminds me of someone Confused

Posts: 5340 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I remember this going around a few years ago. It hits the nail on the head.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12444 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
She never really got the point.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is the perfect example of differences between men and women.

A woman I used to know was like this. She called me often to complain about all her stresses and how other people were always trying to take advantage, and go on an on about it.

She had decided to build a couple houses as investments and then rent them out. So she had to deal with contractors, installers, agents, and then tenants. Of course, everyone wanted the most money for the least work, and the prospective tenants wanted to pay the least for the most living space.

I was like, this is how business is! People aren't out to be nice to you or to be fair, they are out to make the most money from you that they can. You have to negotiate and be firm. If you can't do that, or can't handle it, then don't get into real estate.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Every conversation with my wife is that way!!!! That’s why I don’t say a freaking word...everything goes in one ear and out the other. Otherwise I have to listen to how much teaching sucks...every day for 15yrs!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3635 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Showed the wife, she left halfway through, "I don't think stuff like that is funny". Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8355 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
It kind of is, though…

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5334 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I don't want advice, I just want you to listen".

Seems vaguely familiar Big Grin

Posts: 772 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
It's a classic. Always makes me chuckle.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23297 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#1 Why did you put that 100# anvil on the top shelf? You know I can't reach it. #2 I want you to paint the bathroom pink. Where are you going? Going to Lowe's to buy pink paint. Your just trying to get out of painting the bathroom. I don't have any pink paint. You don't do anything I ask you to do. And on it goes!!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Showed the wife, she left halfway through, "I don't think stuff like that is funny". Big Grin

I showed it too my wife. She chuckled Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post