SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any Spotify Users Switch To Amazon Music?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Spotify Users Switch To Amazon Music? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:

but I found I liked TIDAL’s layout better. I’m happy with TIDAL right now, especially with the military discount

I'm glad you brought that up, that seems like a really good deal; $9.99 a month is $5.99 a month for Veterans and AD and they have a really high bitrate, that's called HiFi streaming I think?

Going to give Tidal a try!

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I have tried both Tidal and Quobuz and agree the Tidal layout is better.
Quobuz does sound better and offer higher quality streams for less money though.
Quobuz is my main now and only have Tidal Free as backup.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Amazon Music has a new feature that I saw after updating the app on my iPhone. When a new selection begins, information about the album/piece is displayed for several seconds. During that interval the album cover photo is blurred out with the text displayed over the blurred-out image.

ETA: info is displayed for some pieces, not all. I have the $79/year version.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9472 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post