SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson on Election Integrity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson on Election Integrity Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
We do have a good politician in North Carolina.
It’s Mark Robinson.

Very proud to have voted for him, I believe, he would make a good President.

NC Lt. Governor Mark Robinson

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
He’s a powerful speaker.....I’d buy him dinner anytime! I hope he has a long successful career representing your state!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Well said sir, well said.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
He's a well spoken powerful leader! I'd be proud to follow him, call him 'my President'!

"I AM the Majority"! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8959 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
VERY well said! Lt. Gov Mark Robinson is one reason to have hope for North Carolina. His message here is incredibly powerful. It’s pretty dang easy to look at the political world right now and think to ones self fuck it. I’d by dishonest if I didn’t admit harboring such a mentality from time to time.

I take a great deal of comfort and confidence in understanding exactly what it was that drove Mark to seek office and what catapulted him onto the stage of American politics. It was his appreciation, eloquence, passion and ability to masterfully defend the second amendment.

I can’t help but wonder how many more Mark Robinsons the left will create as they attempt to destroy this nation and strip it’s citizens of their liberty. I think it’s going to be more than they expect and I cannot wait to see more people like Mark stand up and speak out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am of a similar mind Stickman. Agreed.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Mark's awesome....

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Great post! Thanks for posting that.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also proud to have voted for him.

Posts: 426 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He was at a NRA Convention in Dallas I was at and made a powerful speech there ~ maybe even the best of the event including Trump' speech.
Love the guy.

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just. Right.

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Some of the best money I earned last year working was spent to help his election campaign!

Posts: 3506 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need 1,000 more Mark Robinsons.

I would settle for 49 more right now.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Well I voted for him as well, powerful speaker as well!

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
VERY WELL said!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Also proud to have voted for him!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7083 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Naturally, this will get ignored, downplayed and minimized by the larger press and leaders within the black community who profess their commitment to developing 'leadership and accountability'

If the Left wants to play the color game, Mark Robinson is a shining light for the Right.

Posts: 14697 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
He's a great man, and I'm proud he got my vote and a tiny bit of financial support along the way.

Recently I saw another reason to be proud of Mr. Robinson: Mark Robinson understands a simple truth: Classroom indoctrination is real

quote:
..the lieutenant governor announced a task force addressing classroom indoctrination in North Carolina.

Dr. Terry Stoops of the John Locke Foundation highlighted some of the insults teachers and activists are hurling at Robinson in the wake of his press conference. “Fascist goon” and “Black Nazi” are a few of the names, including a racist accusation that he’s “shucking and jiving.” And for those who are merely skeptical of Robinson’s claims, it only takes a few minutes of research to realize classroom indoctrination is a legitimate and growing problem.

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Other than the tacit nod to universal background checks, I’m with this man.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lt. Governor Robinson's common sense approach to government as well as a few other things has caused me to put NC on my list of possible retirement places

Posts: 5749 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post