SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NHL question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHL question Login/Join 
posted
How many goals per season would you expect from an average defenseman and an elite defenseman?

Posts: 1010 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Don't know but Makar has had a great year..

Posts: 2312 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
What team do your own?

Posts: 6544 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Elite - 12 or so.

Average - 6 or so.

Posts: 4106 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://novacapsfans.com/2022/...ove-replacement-gar/

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5116 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
The term "elite" for a defenseman is subjective to me.
Its not up to the defense to score hence the name but it does help.
To me their plus/minus rating would make them elite.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3879 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Roman Josi has averaged about 16 goals per 82 games played.

Posts: 3667 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Well, Paul Coffey and Bobby Orr are first and second with 48 and 46 goals respectively in their most goals seasons.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3491 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Well, Paul Coffey and Bobby Orr are first and second with 48 and 46 goals respectively in their most goals seasons.

I was thinking about those two. Definitely not you average D-man. Both amazing skaters. Orr is well Boddy Orr one of the greatest to play overall. Coffey was great and happened play on arguably the greatest offensive team ever.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16418 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
In my opinion assists are just as important as goals. An elite skater is a point-per-game player.

Posts: 7572 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post