SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UK left infighting over whether or not only women have a cervix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UK left infighting over whether or not only women have a cervix Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
What idiots! Don't let scientific fact get in the way of a good argument! Roll Eyes

How can anyone have a good argument with someone so stupid as to deny that women, and only women, have a cervix.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
Remember when it was "no uterus, no opinion"?

You weren't allowed to have an opinion on "women's health issues" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) unless you were a woman.

But now anybody that says they are a woman IS a woman, right? And if you don't enthusiastically endorse that position you are a transphobe.

Ok, so men who pretend to be women are "real" women, and therefore get to have an opinion on (ahem) women's rights? Even if you still have a penis and no uterus?

Which is it?

Either those "women" are still men (bad wigs and terrible makeup not withstanding), or those "women" (without a uterus) get a vote.

It can't be both. But I know I'm trying to apply logic to a bunch of developmentally-stunted emotionally unstable whack jobs.

This is the point where they usually just start screaming "fuck you fascist!" and try to violently attack me.

Do I hit them? Is it sexist not to hit them? If a big old hairy tranny comes out swinging does the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Things are so confusing these days.

I very strongly suspect that if a woman physically attacks me, she better lay me out with the first punch or hit. Otherwise it is nearly certain that her next move will be to the floor.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
What idiots! Don't let scientific fact get in the way of a good argument! Roll Eyes

How can anyone have a good argument with someone so stupid as to deny that women, and only women, have a cervix.

Good point. I wasn't thinking clearly when I wrote that (no sleep for 2 days now)...

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:

If a big old hairy tranny comes out swinging does the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Of course it does. Chivalry never gets outdated.

A gentleman would check first ... eg, the Crocodile Dundee test but with one finger up, checking for an honest to gosh cervix before knocking *her* right the fuck out.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post