SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Video captures bull running into motorcyclist at top speed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Video captures bull running into motorcyclist at top speed Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
BMW stands for Before My Wife.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the motorcyclist cut the corner a bit and was in the bull's lane. Bull had to protect his lane!

I can hear the song by LL Cool J - "Momma gonna knock you out!" Perhaps the famed LL Cool J (Labhu Labhu Cool Jagajeet) from Bollywood could adapt it to "Brahman gonna knock you out ."

P229

Posts: 3833 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I just watched that a few times, and walah! my Monday was suddenly much better than a few minutes before. Eek

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Omygod, it's a cowmikaze!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Was that a Cowasaki?

Bultaco

You beat me to it. Smile

Posts: 8626 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looked almost like the bull had targeted the guy. At first I thought that the motorcyclist was just in the wrong place at the wrong time but that bull was hauling ass and with the building right there it didn't look like it had any intention of running anywhere but straight over that guy.

Terry Tate office linebacker would have been proud.

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Was that a Cowasaki?

Bultaco

Nice! Big Grin

Posts: 10759 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Looks like the guy had a helmet on. What a hard hit. Maybe 7 or 8 times the guys weight.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bultaco

The Matador model

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
He definitely got "Bulledover."

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was that a Cowasaki?

Okay, that was good.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I had a 16 yr old beauty run into me on my bike like that ....she was in a car though ....

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Sacred cow...my ass!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15597 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Bull is at fault. Didn't blow his horn.

Nah, cyclist entering a roadway from a private drive. He gets the ticket.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4812 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn sure rang his bell, though.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Sir, can you describe the other motorist?”

“I think I was a Lamborghini”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7684 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
quote:

Damn sure rang his bell, though.
Think the motorcycle rider could've used more cow bell??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you are the biker, sometimes you're the bull.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In my country, this would be unexpected.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Send in the clowns!

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post