SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Retired Military Over 65? I turn 65 this year and have questions. Thanks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retired Military Over 65? I turn 65 this year and have questions. Thanks Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
my wife did this a few years ago and tricare prime became tricare for life (for her) when she started social security. my tricare payments went from me and her (family) to single (only me) and she pays for medicare through deductions to her social security. her medical is still through the AFB near us - so it was somewhat seamless. i can still schedule her appointments through / using tricare online.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Don't most 501(c)19 organizations (VFW, American Legion, DVA, etc) have VA and retiree liaisons? They do more than serve cheap beer in cinder block cracker boxes. Well some do.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post