SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland State University professor quits with sharp letter to Provost
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland State University professor quits with sharp letter to Provost Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hillsdale College shouldn't be too far away, either.

Brad lives rather close...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
In addition to posting the letter on her substack, Bari Weiss also had a great interview about this with him in her podcast. I have found her pod to be very interesting and highly recommend it. The title is Honestly with Bari Weiss.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2389 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
In addition to posting the letter on her substack, Bari Weiss also had a great interview about this with him in her podcast. I have found her pod to be very interesting and highly recommend it. The title is Honestly with Bari Weiss.

For those who don't know, Weiss also suffered at the hands of woke SJWs. In her case it was at the New York Times.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post