SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I encourage any other middle aged bachelors to winter in Miami Beach
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I encourage any other middle aged bachelors to winter in Miami Beach Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
Condo rents aren’t that bad, if you take one for 3 months, and it’s 85 and sunny.

I think winter is now a season I’ll visit.

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Careful Sparky, not every one of those hot women is...

Best check first.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Please define "middle aged". . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Respectfully that's fine for you East Coasters, but I prefer a small villa on the southern Baja.
Cheap rent, drinks, and food. Especially good food.

If that's not possible - thank you Covida (bitch) then a short stint in Palm Desert is also nice to get some vitamin D.

Cheers~

Posts: 907 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Condo rents aren't what's keeping me out of Miami

Posts: 4729 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Careful Sparky, not every one of those hot women is...

Best check first.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...channel=SlippinJimmy

Posts: 23589 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Bleah. I'm a middle-aged bachelor, and Florida was way too humid and flat for my taste when I visited. Plus, I saw an Orb Weaver spider hanging from a tree that had a torso longer than the palm of my hand, with like a 2 1/2 foot leg to leg span. #@*% that!

I might choose someplace in Nevada maybe.

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Flashgun, I’m 40

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida, nice to visit but, featureless landscape leaves it lacking...

Posts: 14693 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Florida, nice to visit but, featureless landscape leaves it lacking...

Miami Beach. Different kinda landscape. Depends on what you wanna see.

Posts: 17217 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I’m staying right here. Cool

Posts: 6957 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No need to leave if I wanted to change women. I get hit on twice a week hustling guns. Older women take one look at me and think. "health insurance," I guess.

Posts: 17152 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the snow and cold.
I could never live in the South personally. Nice to visit for a week but that's about it.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Would I need a senior discounted trolling license?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I spent some time in South Beach just as it was coming back to life in the early 1990s. It was said 500 models wintered there. I saw many topless on the beach. Swedish aupair were common also.

Posts: 7484 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Too much Spanish in Meeamee. I prefer the Gulf Coast. It is more laid back.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post