SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tell me about indoor pools
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell me about indoor pools Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Another consideration is insurance. Ask the seller for their policy to see what they are paying.
As mentioned, moisture could be a problem you don't face with an outdoor pool.

Posts: 9528 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have an inground pool. Not huge but more than enough to cool off in.

I do t heat it at all even though I have a gas heater. In the summer ( line right now) my pool is about 82 or 83 degrees. Just from the sun. In the winter it cools off to about 50. I could turn on the heater and have whatever temp I want.

It costs me $40 a month to have a tech come out and manage the chemistry every week. I’d rather not have to deal with that. I skim it by hand just about every day - takes a shopping 15 to 20 minutes. And I have a rated powered crawler that scoots around Tver bottom vacuuming your the stuff.

All in all worth every minute of effort to be able to cannonball into the deep end.

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post