SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help Posting Video Please...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Posting Video Please... Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I've not yet learned to copy and paste via cell phone so I'm asking if someone could take a minute to search and post my cool video. It's titled Amish barn teamwork. Thank you and enjoy the short vid.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Well, that's one way to raise a barn.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you sigmonkey. Low tech but it works.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Amish divorce?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Thats one way to avoid mucking out the stalls.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post