SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Boston Mayor fails to show at Mayor’s Dinner for Medal of Honor Convention in city……not a surprise.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boston Mayor fails to show at Mayor’s Dinner for Medal of Honor Convention in city……not a surprise. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Our very woke, black liberal female Mayor sent a proxy to her dinner to start the MOH events. Embarrassing but not surprising.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...s-welcome-reception/

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Pure class. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Masshole! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8938 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Hardly surprising. The average woke politician has no idea of the sacrifice all service men and women make or what it means to love this country. Medal of Honor is probably just a video game to shitheada like that mayor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
EVERYTHING to the left is political - EVERYTHING!

Their disrespect for all things wholesome is palpable.

The mayor should get terminal hemorrhoids.

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although some Vets were indeed offended - if I were a MOH recipient I would not want to listen to or see Kim Janey at a ceremony like this.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
In her defense, I could see where she would feel it’s more appropriate to send her veterans affair person. Especially, if that person is a vet himself.

We happily sponsor the wounded warrior games, and I have asked veteran employees is if they would like to attend, but it Feels inappropriateto attend the dinners that I am invited to.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That’s a good point Graniteguy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post