SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tuckerrnr1,

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27824 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
FhfG-mCWIAApkyW by redstone71, on Flickr

FhfGZCtaUAACVdO by redstone71, on Flickr

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3571 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23097 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27824 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3995 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13419 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13419 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20750 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post