SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53080 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
fallout 4 survival guide

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16611 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27824 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: feersum dreadnaught,

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

No picture.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12303 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27824 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post